Search found 626 matches
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:42 am
- Forum: General Discussion Area.
- Topic: a disconcerting event
- Replies: 5
- Views: 282
The 67-year-old thug would scream ‘Scottish ****s’ at his neighbours - but later claimed he had been shouting it at Celtic matches on the TV. :lol My view on him depends which side of the Old Firm does he stands. He would need top jump some distance over that fence to get to Celtic Park. https://i....
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
- Forum: Psychology and Neuroscience.
- Topic: Criminal Brain: Fact or Fiction?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 297
As I recall, there have already been court cases in which the accused have tried to excuse their crimes by saying that they couldn't help it, it was in their genes. Yes - have to be careful. Some seek to excuse wrongdoers because of upbringing or other circumstances. If it turns out to be true, we ...
- Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 am
- Forum: Humour.
- Topic: If a British commoner says to Queen Elizabeth II, "You are wrong.", after she says something, what will happen?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 269
If a British commoner says to Queen Elizabeth II, "You are wrong.", after she says something, what will happen?
If a British commoner says to Queen Elizabeth II, "You are wrong.", after she says something, what will happen? This was asked on Quora, someone answered the following (do not read if you are a royalist with no sense of humour) linky here There is a reason why this situation isn’t common knowledge: ...