Search found 627 matches

by polomint38
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:13 pm
Forum: Politics, Economics and Law.
Topic: Brexit consequences
Replies: 486
Views: 30978

Re: Brexit consequences

Tony.Williams wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 am

For how long can the politicians plough on regardless with Brexit, waffling about general principles and blithely ignoring the massive practical headaches which are gradually being revealed?
How long is a piece of string. :ey
by polomint38
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:43 pm
Forum: In The News.
Topic: Jailed for being improperly dressed
Replies: 3
Views: 331

Re: Jailed for being improperly dressed

chaggle wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:11 pm
How would I fare if I walked down Weston High Street wearing merely a penis sheath like a Bornean tribesman?
Pictures please.
by polomint38
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:44 pm
Forum: Humour.
Topic: Jokes.
Replies: 30
Views: 1430

Jokes.

I came home from the auction with a signed photo of Ronnie Corbett, while my brother bought a signed photo of Ronnie Barker.

So it was a good buy from me, and a good buy from him.
by polomint38
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 pm
Forum: Music And Literature.
Topic: Topical limerics.
Replies: 29
Views: 2271

Re: Topical limerics.

bindeweede wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:03 pm
And branded south London a dump.[/b]
South West London is the dump not South East London, which is spectacular :ey
by polomint38
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:41 pm
Forum: Harmless Diversions.
Topic: Mind Blown
Replies: 7
Views: 694

Re: Mind Blown

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:03 pm
At midnight tonight every adult will have been born in the 20th Century and every child in the 21st.
:hat

Happy New Year one and all

:beer
Does this not depend on which age you assign adulthood, 16,18,21 or other?
by polomint38
Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:42 am
Forum: General Discussion Area.
Topic: a disconcerting event
Replies: 5
Views: 601

Re: a disconcerting event

chaggle wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:45 pm
Croydon13013 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:28 pm
So you were disconcerted by the fact that it was hard when you woke up, rather than only semi-hard?
:eek: :lol
Image
by polomint38
Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:05 am
Forum: Humour.
Topic: New cartoon thread.
Replies: 298
Views: 17859

Re: New cartoon thread.

Image
by polomint38
Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:02 am
Forum: Humour.
Topic: New cartoon thread.
Replies: 298
Views: 17859

Re: New cartoon thread.

Image
by polomint38
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:43 pm
Forum: Humour.
Topic: New cartoon thread.
Replies: 298
Views: 17859

Re: New cartoon thread.

Image
by polomint38
Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:32 pm
Forum: In The News.
Topic: Race hate crime...
Replies: 2
Views: 362

Re: Race hate crime...

The 67-year-old thug would scream ‘Scottish ****s’ at his neighbours - but later claimed he had been shouting it at Celtic matches on the TV. :lol My view on him depends which side of the Old Firm does he stands. He would need top jump some distance over that fence to get to Celtic Park. https://i....
by polomint38
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 pm
Forum: Psychology and Neuroscience.
Topic: Criminal Brain: Fact or Fiction?
Replies: 5
Views: 518

Re: Criminal Brain: Fact or Fiction?

As I recall, there have already been court cases in which the accused have tried to excuse their crimes by saying that they couldn't help it, it was in their genes. Yes - have to be careful. Some seek to excuse wrongdoers because of upbringing or other circumstances. If it turns out to be true, we ...
by polomint38
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:49 am
Forum: Humour.
Topic: If a British commoner says to Queen Elizabeth II, "You are wrong.", after she says something, what will happen?
Replies: 1
Views: 459

If a British commoner says to Queen Elizabeth II, "You are wrong.", after she says something, what will happen?

If a British commoner says to Queen Elizabeth II, "You are wrong.", after she says something, what will happen? This was asked on Quora, someone answered the following (do not read if you are a royalist with no sense of humour) linky here There is a reason why this situation isn’t common knowledge: ...
by polomint38
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 am
Forum: General Discussion Area.
Topic: Countdown
Replies: 7
Views: 1365

Re: Countdown

They recently had Gobshite. There was a Y left over, could you say somebody was quite gobshitey. :lol
by polomint38
Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion Area.
Topic: PayPal.
Replies: 3
Views: 526

Re: PayPal.

Good service, send a note to their customer services, we need to tell companies when they do well, not just complain when they get it wrong.
by polomint38
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:18 pm
Forum: General Discussion Area.
Topic: Seasonal Spirits.
Replies: 114
Views: 6269

Re: Seasonal Spirits.

The gin is the first in the world to be made using insects
There is probably a reason for that.

Anty Gins bad pun