“Five Fatal Foods”. Advice from Dr. Nina Koduru.

bindeweede
Site Admin

“Five Fatal Foods”. Advice from Dr. Nina Koduru.

Post by bindeweede » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Apparently the "fatal foods" are Diet Soda, Salad, Juice, Coffee and Yogurt. To say Dr Harriet Hall is unconvinced is an understatement.
The video about “Five Fatal Foods” is misleading propaganda designed to sell a product. There is no evidence that those foods kill people or that avoiding them would result in better health. There is little published evidence for most of the many benefits claimed for probiotics. This specific product has not been tested for effectiveness or safety, nor has it been compared to other products on the market.
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/five-fatal-foods/

Tony.Williams

Re: “Five Fatal Foods”. Advice from Dr. Nina Koduru.

Post by Tony.Williams » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 am

I've given up reading about what foods are supposedly healthy/unhealthy, since just about everything we eat and drink has been regarded as both good and bad for you by some "authority" at some point. :gh

chaggle

Post by chaggle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:39 am

Tony.Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:48 am
I've given up reading about what foods are supposedly healthy/unhealthy, since just about everything we eat and drink has been regarded as both good and bad for you by some "authority" at some point. :gh
Yep - more or less agree.

We just eat mostly fresh food, some processed from time to time, lots of veg, and very varied.

Can't be doing with either superfoods or killer foods.

Many of the people who are faddy about their diets drink way to much anyway.

So do I actually. :???:
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 pm

That video was awful, no fastforward no slider to indicate how long it was or how much of it you'd endured. I managed 5 minutes or so and it still hadn't told be anything except how important it was. All the very worst hallmarks or internet marketing bollocks.