A new one to me - "Elemonics".

bindeweede
Site Admin

A new one to me - "Elemonics".

Post by bindeweede » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:31 am

A term coined by "Mr Mike Adams - (The Health Ranger)".

The explanation of this new "concept" is well beyond my scientific understanding, as are the responses in this article by Craig D Pearcey. So I'll post his summary and let those who can follow the bulk of the article decide for themselves.
In conclusion, although Mr Adams’ elemonics produces some interesting audible work and likely would produce some “pleasant” tunes; that is all it can do. It is devoid of many key requirements to qualify as even a low-tier scientific study, let alone a genuine and “stunning” major breakthrough. Thus, elemonics as a concept is both meaningless and poorly constructed. It is not real science; it is pseudo-science from beginning to end, even if it alludes to some real scientific content. The day of the lone maverick redefining entire scientific fields is centuries behind us now. Major advances are always built on the work of dozens or hundreds of others – modern science is simply too complex for any other possibility. Mr Adams overwhelmingly lacks the funds, skill, and expertise to match those on science’s cutting-edge and always will. Hopefully Mr Adams will take this into serious consideration for any science project he boldly embarks on in the future.
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/elemon ... nd-a-tune/

chaggle

Re: A new one to me - "Elemonics".

Post by chaggle » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Can't follow that? Thought you were a music teacher. :ro

Mike Adams spouting the usual bullocks.
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con

bindeweede
Site Admin

Re: A new one to me - "Elemonics".

Post by bindeweede » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:06 pm

chaggle wrote:Can't follow that? Thought you were a music teacher. :ro
Yeah but.....in my first year at Grammar School, our Physics teacher made us line up and hold hands (tightly). Then gave us all an electric shock. (Most of us survived, I seem to remember.) Ah, the Good Old Days!

Put me off Physics a bit, but I did get a pretty good "O" level in Chemistry.... :o