Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Matt
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Nibiru is back!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-n ... r-23-bible

"Earlier this year, amateur stargazer and Christian numerologist David Meade predicted Nibiru – also known as Planet X – would appear in the skies on September 23, 2017.

It will pass close by or crash into Earth the following month, he said in his book Planet X – The 2017 Arrival.

His detailed analysis, based on Bible verses and the position of the stars and planets, was so compelling it was covered across mainstream media in both the US and UK.

Now Mr Meade has uncovered more evidence of the impending Armageddon – shared exclusively with Daily Star Online – and it suggests the eclipse heralds Nibiru’s arrival."

Tony.Williams
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am
Location: Still somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Tony.Williams » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:02 pm

His detailed analysis, based on Bible verses and the position of the stars and planets, was so compelling it was covered across mainstream media in both the US and UK.
And so it should have been. There is little enough to laugh at in the news these days, so we could all do with some light relief.

Even more amusement is in prospect as we wait all agog to hear the excuse for the non-appearance of Nibiru this time... :roll:

Matt
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:48 am

Oh I see your cunning plan Tony. You confidently predict that the world won't end on September 23rd in the full knowledge that if you're wrong, none of us will be around to hold you to account. Well you don't fool me Mr Williams I am on to you.

Croydon13013
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Croydon13013 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Obviously the only reliable source of info on Planet X is the Zetans (who predicted, via Nancy Lieder, that it would strike Earth in 2003).

http://www.zetatalk.com/index.htm

It seems that this latest fuss is just part of the conspiracy:

"When David Meade’s book was given press coverage by many in the media last January, we stated that this was a push by the Nibiru cover-up to discredit the claims about Nibiru. They hoped that when Meade’s predictions failed, as they inevitably would, the public would stop listening to chatter about signs in the sky. Now his predicted date is back in the news, again at the prompting of those at the helm of the Nibiru cover-up. This shows the desperation of the cover-up, which is being assaulted on all sides by the many signs noticed by the public.

The Earth wobble has put the Sun out of place, and sunrise and sunset times off schedule. Dramatic Second Sun sightings are on the increase, and have no explanation from the establishment which tries to ignore them. Nibiru itself is in the news, as more and more amateur photographers discover that with a few simple filters, they can locate this passing planets as well as its vast tail filled with moons. Do those at the helm of the cover-up think all this will go away when Meade fails? Meade’s claims for his dates were ridiculously contorted, so that all that will fail is Meade and the fools who publicized his claims.

What in fact has happened is that the term Nibiru is in the media, prompting research by the curious who see the many signs around them. Something as obvious as the Earth wobble, which can be determined by the common man by merely checking the location of the Sun through the day, will not have passed on September 23. The flood of photos from those who see brilliant Moon Swirls or a Second Sun, and share their captures on social media, will not stop just because Meade’s contorted theories have not proven correct. The cover-up has, to their horror, actually increased interest in Nibiru’s passage. "


So, nothing to worry about. Nibiru isn't coming until Nancy says so.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

Tony.Williams
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am
Location: Still somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Tony.Williams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:48 am
Oh I see your cunning plan Tony. You confidently predict that the world won't end on September 23rd in the full knowledge that if you're wrong, none of us will be around to hold you to account. Well you don't fool me Mr Williams I am on to you.
Yep, I can't lose with this one! :thumb

I wonder what satisfaction the end-of-the-worlders get from their 100% failure rate? Why do they carry on?

Still, I suppose if the multiverse really exists, countless Earths might have been destroyed by countless Nibirus in alternative realities - who knows? :con

Tony.Williams
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am
Location: Still somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Tony.Williams » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Croydon13013 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:40 pm

So, nothing to worry about. Nibiru isn't coming until Nancy says so.
Hmm - further to my last post, this is clear evidence that alternative universes do exist and that some of our population live in one (or more). :ey

Matt
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:30 pm

If alternative reality is anything like alternative medicine or alternative facts, I'll stick with the regular kind.

Tony.Williams
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am
Location: Still somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Tony.Williams » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:41 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:30 pm
If alternative reality is anything like alternative medicine or alternative facts, I'll stick with the regular kind.
But just think how boring life would be if there was only one set of facts allowed, which had to meet some ridiculous standard of verifiable evidence? :roll:

Matt
Posts: 853
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 am

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 692907001/
But now Meade is saying this event won't mark the apocalypse, but rather a series of dire events over the course of weeks, The Washington Post reports.
Dammit wish I'd found out about this before I set fire to the compound...

User avatar
bindeweede
Site Admin
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by bindeweede » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:23 am

Well, Nick Pope says it's not going to happen, so there :gmc
Nick Pope, who used to investigate UFOs and other mysteries for the Ministry of Defence, says “Nibiru doesn't exist”.

He adds: “The world won't end on September 23. Shame on the people promoting this hoax in the name of evangelical Christianity.”

Mr Pope told The Telegraph: “I'm certain Nibiru doesn't exist because if there really was a rogue planet heading for Earth, due to hit on Saturday, it would be visible to the naked eye by now.

“Furthermore, astronomers would have been aware of its presence for years, both through direct observation and through gravitational effects on other planets in the solar system.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09 ... -theories/

Tony.Williams
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am
Location: Still somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Tony.Williams » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 pm

bindeweede wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:23 am
Well, Nick Pope says it's not going to happen, so there :gmc
Is there some classification of degrees of nuttiness? Presumably, some conspiracies are so nutty that even most conspiracy theorists think they need a health warning ("may contain nuts").

What would score highest in nuttiness? The Flat-Earthers, on the grounds that their beliefs are so obviously untrue and impossible according to overwhelming evidence? Or is there something even nuttier?

I rather like the neatness of the Young Earth Creationists, in that while there is not a shred of evidence in its favour, it is inherently impossible to disprove. In fact, one could go further. Perhaps I should start up a Church of Continuous Creation, which holds that everything was created a fraction of a second ago, including our memories. So there is no past and no future, just a continuous present. Again, impossible to disprove, although I'm struggling to think of a reason for it.... but I suppose that applies to a lot of things. :con

Croydon13013
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Croydon13013 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:30 am

Tony.Williams wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 pm
Is there some classification of degrees of nuttiness? Presumably, some conspiracies are so nutty that even most conspiracy theorists think they need a health warning ("may contain nuts").
Alex Jones famously described David Icke as "the turd in the punchbowl". Because believing that evil Jews run the world, travel to Mars, etc, etc, is OK but believing that they are aliens is crazy.

Rupert Sheldrake was stabbed by someone even crazier than he is.
Tony.Williams wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 pm
Perhaps I should start up a Church of Continuous Creation, which holds that everything was created a fraction of a second ago, including our memories. So there is no past and no future, just a continuous present. Again, impossible to disprove, although I'm struggling to think of a reason for it.... but I suppose that applies to a lot of things.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Last_Thursdayism
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

Tony.Williams
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am
Location: Still somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Tony.Williams » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:49 am

Croydon13013 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:30 am
Tony.Williams wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 pm
Perhaps I should start up a Church of Continuous Creation, which holds that everything was created a fraction of a second ago, including our memories. So there is no past and no future, just a continuous present. Again, impossible to disprove, although I'm struggling to think of a reason for it.... but I suppose that applies to a lot of things.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Last_Thursdayism
Ah, I might have known someone would get there first. Mind, you, they lack ambition - their universe could be as old as a whole week! :roll:

User avatar
bindeweede
Site Admin
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by bindeweede » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Nick Pope received an email.
‘You said anyone who thinks Nibiru is close ‘lacks critical thinking’ and that makes you a goddamned treasonous piece of lying government s**t!. We KNOW the chemtrails are HIDING PLANET X you evil bastard. You should be hanged for treason and accessory to genocide you evil piece of government s**t!
Some nice people around.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/26/nibiru-sk ... h-6955788/

Tony.Williams
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:05 am
Location: Still somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: Nibiru to destroy Earth!

Post by Tony.Williams » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:39 am

That kind of post makes me wonder where all that hate comes from.

Post Reply