Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

User avatar
chaggle
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 am

Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by chaggle » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:45 am

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/feeling- ... rberg-2013
"What do you think the main point of Alex’s speech was?" I asked Trevor, AKA Noisy Parrot.

"Trying to enlighten us to what’s going on behind the scenes."

"What is going on behind the scenes?"

"Well, it’s the Bilderberg meeting."

I sighed. "Why do you have elf ears on?"

"Oh, they’re actually fairy ears. I roll with a group of fairies."
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:46 am

Fairy Nuff.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:47 am

http://publicintelligence.net/1975-bild ... pant-list/

At that meeting in 1975 in Turkey (about two thirds down in the list) was one Margaret Hilda Thatcher.

Image


The Chairman at this time was Prince Bernhard seen on the right here advising Horrocks and Monty at the insistence of the King. Bernhard was a consultant on Operation Market Garden. The first meeting was held in the Bilderberg Hotel in Oosterbeek Holland which had been Model's headquarters immediately prior to the British 1st Airborne landing at Oosterbeek. It was called Hotel Wolfhexen at the time (check out your Dutch). Bernhard was a Bavarian born former member of the Mechanised SS who had married into the Dutch Royal family. Adolf Hitler had sent congratulations on his wedding.

A later chairman of Bilderberg was Lord Carrington who was Captain Peter Carrington of the Grenadier Guards Armoured division. THE MAN WHO SAT INSIDE HIS TANK FOR SEVENTEEN HOURS HIDING FROM AN IRATE AMERICAN WHO WAS THREATENING TO SHOOT HIM. This was after he had watched half his battalion wiped out doing a daylight crossing of the Waal river in order to take the north end of the Nijmegan bridge only to see Carrington halt the entire XXX Corps column.

The north end of Arnhem Bridge was still held by Jonny Frost's forces at this time. The German commander of the forces between Arnhem and Nijmegen said that he only had picket forces between the two towns. The Polish airborne was at Driel on the south side of the Rhine, a mere five miles from Carrington's tea party.

Also at that Bilderberg meeting in 1975 was

Denis Healey

Andrew Knight - News Corporation -

AND

Zbigniew Brzezinski - THE MAN WHO CREATED AL QAEDA

How do we know this?

BECAUSE HE SAID SO IN HIS BOOK

http://www.takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

User avatar
chaggle
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 am

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by chaggle » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:48 am

Very interesting.

I don't quite see what point you are trying to make though, they are a fairly disparate set of facts (if indeed facts they are...)
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:49 am

chaggle wrote:Very interesting.

I don't quite see what point you are trying to make though, they are a fairly disparate set of facts (if indeed facts they are...)
Well there's a lot more. The subject is Bilderberg not Market Garden.

It was started by a former Bavarian SS Prince. carrington was a later chairman. He is 6th Baron Carrington.

But if you remember Carrington was the Foreign secretary to Margaret Thatcher who sat on the intelligence information that the Argentinian Junta were about to attack the Falkland Islands. He resigned (sacked).

Carrington was the Defence Minister and was instrumental in cancelling more British military projects than any other Defence minister before or after.

It is now known that Carrington put up Geoffrey Howe to make the speech against Thatcher who was subsequently forced to resign in office in order to put in a son of a trapeze artist who signed the illegal Maastrict Treaty.

Now having ranged against Bilderberg detractors for years the usual argument is that there is nothing wrong with Bilderberg.

If that's so explain this to me.

Blair admits to attending Bilderberg despite saying in the House of Commons that he never attended

It is in Hansard that he was asked as Prime Minister in the House of Commons if he had attended Bilderberg and he replied - No

If it's harmless then why lie about it?

Margaret Thatcher later said in Washington that:

"It is a privilege to be denounced by them" - [Bilderberg]

She didn't want to be ruled from Europe you see. Out she goes and in comes the puppet who later did sterling work for the Carlyle Group. and a big fat pay cheque. So did Blair.

War is good for business. If Carrington's tanks had relieved the beleaguered 1st Airborne at Arnhem then the way was open to the Ruhr leaving Western Germany open to the Allies (Pennemunde et al). This was September 1944 and the Soviets were yet to start the Vistula/Oder offensive in January 1945.

What no Cold War and no more profits?

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:50 am

Quoting from a raving Troofers site is not going to give your stories any cred at all. Then making fairly wild and unsubstantiated claims about the well-documented course of WW2 doesn't do much to push your barrow any further. Then to finalise your argument with an excerpt from a fictional story via a Youtube clip is...well, what can I say.


:cl

Oh, that's better! I needed a good laugh today! ;-)

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:50 am

I love being called a Truther, it's straight out of Orwell's Newspeak.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:51 am

Zep wrote:Quoting from a raving Troofers site is not going to give your stories any cred at all. Then making fairly wild and unsubstantiated claims about the well-documented course of WW2 doesn't do much to push your barrow any further. Then to finalise your argument with an excerpt from a fictional story via a Youtube clip is...well, what can I say.


:cl

Oh, that's better! I needed a good laugh today! ;-)
So Tony Blair considers it important to lie that he attended Bilderberg. Why would he need to do that? Harmless isn't it? What's the problem?

It is interesting this one.

Blair attended at the Nafsika Astir Hotel in Athens in 1993. He was Shadow Home Secretary at the time. The meeting included lots of speeches by David Owen MP, but was started by speeches from the STEERING COMMITTEE AND ADVISORY GROUP headed by Lord Carrington.

All very harmless yes?

So why lie about attending? Perhaps to avoid embarrassing questions about non democratic policy making by unelected elite.
New York City--Mainstream news organizations boastful about their no-holds barred investigative exploits, have been strangely reluctant to lift the blackout curtain hiding a major event: the Bilderberg group's secret annual meeting for the world's most powerful financiers, industrialists, and political figures.

At the United Nations where 50 or more journalists gather for even a routine conference, there was ironic laughter in the press room when this populist newspaper's diplomatic correspondent raised a question about the silence surrounding this conspiratorial conclave.

"The Bilderbergers have been removed from our assignment list years ago by executive order," said Anthony Holder, a former UN correspondent for the [London] Economist, the leading international business weekly.

"Our policy seems to be that if the Bilderbergers want to parley in private, leave them alone," added Holder, now a reporter for the 'European'.

The reason why this imperious assembly should be granted the sort of secrecy for its deliberations the mass media would never accord to any government--not even to Europe's reigning royalty--was, in the consensus of UN correspondents, simple: "The Bilderbergers are too powerful and omnipresent to be exposed," as French broadcaster Thierry de Segonzac put it.
Well because of the exploits of brave dedicted people last year they were brought kicking and screaming to the pages and TV screens of the mainstream media.

So the question is why do you bother voting for what amounts to local agents appointed by these people.

Is that democracy?

Matt
Posts: 872
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:53 am

ooh oooh I've got one.

In 2011 Tony Blair attended a concert "A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation" There is clear evidence of this on film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2112883/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

This concert was also attended by Mary Steenburgen. (That's a Dutch name apparently) With me so far?

And back in 1987 Mary Steenburgen (under the pseudonym of "Rose Picket" no less) appears in the film "End of the Line" with (wait for it)


Kevin Bacon!!! I win !!!!Eleventy One!!!!


No seriously. We are ruled by the world elite. It's true. Could be worse we could be ruled by the world's dipshits. Think about that for a moment.

In order to attract some high calibre individuals to high office we do have to grant them certain privileges, like the right to privacy, the right to free association and yes they do like use those rights to meet up with their peers and discuss matters of interest off the record. Have you heard of a thing call the Chatham House Rule? It's a thing, look it up. Exists for a reason. And Bilderburg ain't even a tenth of it. I've assisted in dozens of equally private off the record meetings between policy makers and stakeholders albeit as a very peripheral functionary. It just lets people hash things out, discuss half formed ideas and spitball without being judged by an intrusive press and a critical public.

And the reason for the privacy, no hell, lets even use your word, the reason for this secrecy, the reason that some even go so as deny involvement?

You!

You're the reason. Not just you of course. Don't get all big headed about this. You're far from special. There's thousands upon thousands of incredibly dull people just like you. People who can't help filling in the blanks with whatever hair brained links they can come up with. People who are too incredibly dense to realise that if there is next to no information made public about something then literally billions of similar stories and connections can be made to fit this sparse evidence. No, you stick with your own interpretation, not because it fits the evidence (just like the billions of other potential theories) but because it make you feel a little bit clever, a little bit special. It nurses that chip on your shoulder, makes you feel some justification when you bristle against authority. Just like the thousands of other incredibly dull individuals pasting their own guesses onto a blank canvas.

But you know do feel free to come back when your idle speculation has more going for it than the theory that in smoke filled back rooms, behind closed doors, there is a secret cabal of clowns teaching juggling and circus skills to the worlds policy makers. Which feel my love of the absurd just as much as you absurd theory feed your persecution complex.

And before you attack me with some strawman about how naive I am to think the elite are benign do gooders with nary an evil or selfish bone in their body do try to see if I've said any thing remotely like that. (Hint no I haven't because most politicians are snidy weasels in the back pockets of the true powers in finance and industry - though that still doesn't make your fantasies correct - look up false dichotomy)

Toodle ooh pip pip.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:54 am

Matt wrote:ooh oooh I've got one.

In 2011 Tony Blair attended a concert "A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation" There is clear evidence of this on film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2112883/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

This concert was also attended by Mary Steenburgen. (That's a Dutch name apparently) With me so far?

And back in 1987 Mary Steenburgen (under the pseudonym of "Rose Picket" no less) appears in the film "End of the Line" with (wait for it)


Kevin Bacon!!! I win !!!!Eleventy One!!!!


No seriously. We are ruled by the world elite. It's true. Could be worse we could be ruled by the world's dipshits. Think about that for a moment.

In order to attract some high calibre individuals to high office we do have to grant them certain privileges, like the right to privacy, the right to free association and yes they do like use those rights to meet up with their peers and discuss matters of interest off the record. Have you heard of a thing call the Chatham House Rule? It's a thing, look it up. Exists for a reason. And Bilderburg ain't even a tenth of it. I've assisted in dozens of equally private off the record meetings between policy makers and stakeholders albeit as a very peripheral functionary. It just lets people hash things out, discuss half formed ideas and spitball without being judged by an intrusive press and a critical public.

And the reason for the privacy, no hell, lets even use your word, the reason for this secrecy, the reason that some even go so as deny involvement?

You!

You're the reason. Not just you of course. Don't get all big headed about this. You're far from special. There's thousands upon thousands of incredibly dull people just like you. People who can't help filling in the blanks with whatever hair brained links they can come up with. People who are too incredibly dense to realise that if there is next to no information made public about something then literally billions of similar stories and connections can be made to fit this sparse evidence. No, you stick with your own interpretation, not because it fits the evidence (just like the billions of other potential theories) but because it make you feel a little bit clever, a little bit special. It nurses that chip on your shoulder, makes you feel some justification when you bristle against authority. Just like the thousands of other incredibly dull individuals pasting their own guesses onto a blank canvas.

But you know do feel free to come back when your idle speculation has more going for it than the theory that in smoke filled back rooms, behind closed doors, there is a secret cabal of clowns teaching juggling and circus skills to the worlds policy makers. Which feel my love of the absurd just as much as you absurd theory feed your persecution complex.

And before you attack me with some strawman about how naive I am to think the elite are benign do gooders with nary an evil or selfish bone in their body do try to see if I've said any thing remotely like that. (Hint no I haven't because most politicians are snidy weasels in the back pockets of the true powers in finance and industry - though that still doesn't make your fantasies correct - look up false dichotomy)

Toodle ooh pip pip.
Don't go yet Sonny.

Perhaps you could give me a reason why I should bother voting?

If I wanted a dictatorship perhaps we should have settled for Nazi Germany. After all it looks like they are the leading economy in Europe and most of our laws are made in Brussels.

Which brings me back to Bilderberg, started by a former Bavarian SS who married into the Dutch Royal Family who it seems advised on the attack that was supposed to end World War II by Christmas 1944 but didn't, thus exposing us to years of the very lucrative Cold War arms race. Too early you see, needed to get the next bogey man into position (also funded by the West). The Soviets were still miles from the Oder river in September 1944, couldn't have the Allies storming into the German industrial heartland - The Ruhr, so soon. The Soviets needed to take Pennemunde yet.

Yes the Royal Dutch Family who are the wealthiest Royal Family in current existence because they are the major shareholders of Shell and are somewhat instrumental in setting your fuel prices.

Interesting that Thatcher attended Bilderberg at the same time the man who invented Al Qaeda attended.

How do we know he invented Al Qaeda? Because he said so in his book. He's currently the adviser to Obama.

Yes indeedy War is good for business. Especially against an enemy that we can never receive a surrender from.

Have a nice day.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:55 am


Matt
Posts: 872
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:56 am

roscoe wrote:Perhaps you could give me a reason why I should bother voting?
You really shouldn't. Leave politics to the grown ups.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:57 am

Matt wrote:
roscoe wrote:Perhaps you could give me a reason why I should bother voting?
You really shouldn't. Leave politics to the grown ups.
The Nazis?

Matt
Posts: 872
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:57 am

You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:59 am

Matt wrote:You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.
Just had a great quote from Roseanne Barr:

"Intelligence looks like insanity to drooling imbeciles"

Post Reply