Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Matt
Posts: 867
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:01 pm

]What did I say.
Matt wrote:No, you stick with your own interpretation, not because it fits the evidence (just like the billions of other potential theories) but because it make you feel a little bit clever, a little bit special.
I love being proved right so quickly. It saves time.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Matt wrote:What did I say.
Matt wrote:No, you stick with your own interpretation, not because it fits the evidence (just like the billions of other potential theories) but because it make you feel a little bit clever, a little bit special.
I love being proved right so quickly. It saves time.
Well it isn't me that's clever really, it's just me that is right against a deluded set of people who cannot handle the truth. Nothing to brag about, in fact it's quite sad.

oh by the way - You mentioned the word THEORY.

WHAT THEORY WOULD THAT BE?

THIS ONE?

I WONDER IF YOU'LL TAKE TIME OUT TO LISTEN TO THE GOOD PROFESSOR?

Croydon13013
Posts: 1373
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:05 pm

roscoe wrote: Well it isn't me that's clever really,
Correct!
Nope. Only idiots use argument by youtube video. If you had something interesting to say then you would say it.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:06 pm

roscoe wrote:I love being called a Truther, it's straight out of Orwell's Newspeak.
Well, if you quack like a duck, look like a duck and smell like a duck, what are you?

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:07 pm

roscoe wrote:
Matt wrote:You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.
Just had a great quote from Roseanne Barr:

"Intelligence looks like insanity to drooling imbeciles"
(Seriously? Roseanne Barr??!) And she was right! You do recall you have been calling us insane...? :wry

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Croydon13013 wrote:
roscoe wrote: Well it isn't me that's clever really,
Correct!
Nope. Only idiots use argument by youtube video. If you had something interesting to say then you would say it.
Well if I simply stated on here in words you'd just say:

'Well that's just you saying that. Where's your evidence?'

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:I love being called a Truther, it's straight out of Orwell's Newspeak.
Well, if you quack like a duck, look like a duck and smell like a duck, what are you?
Are you familiar with Orwell's 1984 and the concept of NEWSPEAK?

You know things like

WAR is PEACE

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Then removing the word BAD and replacing it with UNGOOD and very BAD with DOUBLEPLUSUNGOOD.

THRUTHER to you implies liar. The concept of completely reversing the meaning of a word so you cannot complain anymore.

Orwell will be proud.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Matt wrote:You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.
Just had a great quote from Roseanne Barr:

"Intelligence looks like insanity to drooling imbeciles"
(Seriously? Roseanne Barr??!) And she was right! You do recall you have been calling us insane...? :wry
I didn't call you insane. Ignorant yes (willfully ignorant even), deluded yes, insane no.

You have a Condition called

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:13 pm

roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:I love being called a Truther, it's straight out of Orwell's Newspeak.
Well, if you quack like a duck, look like a duck and smell like a duck, what are you?
Are you familiar with Orwell's 1984 and the concept of NEWSPEAK?

You know things like

WAR is PEACE

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

Then removing the word BAD and replacing it with UNGOOD and very BAD with DOUBLEPLUSUNGOOD.

THRUTHER to you implies liar. The concept of completely reversing the meaning of a word so you cannot complain anymore.

Orwell will be proud.
You honestly have no idea what you sound like, do you. The fallacies just can't be laid on any thicker than you have just done: Irrelevancies, strawmen... So the irony of your own posts is entirely lost on you. I'm wondering if you have a driving license. It must have been hard for you to pass the exam with your eyes swiveling like that.

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:15 pm

roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Matt wrote:You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.
Just had a great quote from Roseanne Barr:

"Intelligence looks like insanity to drooling imbeciles"
(Seriously? Roseanne Barr??!) And she was right! You do recall you have been calling us insane...? :wry
I didn't call you insane. Ignorant yes (willfully ignorant even), deluded yes, insane no.

You have a Condition called

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
So you agree we are sane. Noted for future reference.

Last point first: You're saying I have COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Is that the same as cognitive dissonance? That is, spelled the same but with lower case letters? Or do you think using UPPER CASE LETTERS somehow makes your point more valid, more serious? Look, I can use the caps shift key too: YOU'RE a BASKET CASE! You are SO swivel-eyed you have BOTH EYES in ONE SOCKET! Not bad if I say so myself, eh? Pretty convincing in the absence of any facts or evidence. Not. :wry

Finally, willful ignorance and delusion. I guess that's only because I don't agree with your warped viewpoint but stick with my own instead. It just so happens my view corresponds with the facts, but that's purely coincidental, I assure you. But let's pursue this: QUESTION! If you were Prime Minister, roscoe, ( :rll ), what would be your solution for anyone who didn't believe what you know to be the truth? Would you let them have their fantasy? Start a national re-education campaign? Take names and numbers? Please describe your response and justify your answer fully.

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Matt wrote:You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.
Just had a great quote from Roseanne Barr:

"Intelligence looks like insanity to drooling imbeciles"
(Seriously? Roseanne Barr??!) And she was right! You do recall you have been calling us insane...? :wry
I didn't call you insane. Ignorant yes (willfully ignorant even), deluded yes, insane no.

You have a Condition called

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
So you agree we are sane. Noted for future reference.

Last point first: You're saying I have COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Is that the same as cognitive dissonance? That is, spelled the same but with lower case letters? Or do you think using UPPER CASE LETTERS somehow makes your point more valid, more serious? Look, I can use the caps shift key too: YOU'RE a BASKET CASE! You are SO swivel-eyed you have BOTH EYES in ONE SOCKET! Not bad if I say so myself, eh? Pretty convincing in the absence of any facts or evidence. Not. :wry

Finally, willful ignorance and delusion. I guess that's only because I don't agree with your warped viewpoint but stick with my own instead. It just so happens my view corresponds with the facts, but that's purely coincidental, I assure you. But let's pursue this: QUESTION! If you were Prime Minister, roscoe, ( :rll ), what would be your solution for anyone who didn't believe what you know to be the truth? Would you let them have their fantasy? Start a national re-education campaign? Take names and numbers? Please describe your response and justify your answer fully.
Can you explain to me what it is that I know to be the truth?

If I knew the truth I wouldn't be wasting my time on a two bit forum like this.

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:17 pm

roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Matt wrote:You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.
Just had a great quote from Roseanne Barr:

"Intelligence looks like insanity to drooling imbeciles"
(Seriously? Roseanne Barr??!) And she was right! You do recall you have been calling us insane...? :wry
I didn't call you insane. Ignorant yes (willfully ignorant even), deluded yes, insane no.

You have a Condition called

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
So you agree we are sane. Noted for future reference.

Last point first: You're saying I have COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Is that the same as cognitive dissonance? That is, spelled the same but with lower case letters? Or do you think using UPPER CASE LETTERS somehow makes your point more valid, more serious? Look, I can use the caps shift key too: YOU'RE a BASKET CASE! You are SO swivel-eyed you have BOTH EYES in ONE SOCKET! Not bad if I say so myself, eh? Pretty convincing in the absence of any facts or evidence. Not. :wry

Finally, willful ignorance and delusion. I guess that's only because I don't agree with your warped viewpoint but stick with my own instead. It just so happens my view corresponds with the facts, but that's purely coincidental, I assure you. But let's pursue this: QUESTION! If you were Prime Minister, roscoe, ( :rll ), what would be your solution for anyone who didn't believe what you know to be the truth? Would you let them have their fantasy? Start a national re-education campaign? Take names and numbers? Please describe your response and justify your answer fully.
Can you explain to me what it is that I know to be the truth?

If I knew the truth I wouldn't be wasting my time on a two bit forum like this.
I have no idea what you know to be the truth. You seem to have considerable trouble separating neo-Nazi cartoons and rants from verified facts. You are all fantasies built on fantasies built on clouds. Your arguments go off in all sorts of directions completely unrelated to your own topics, and certainly not anything to do with the responses from us. So if you want to do that somewhere else instead, no-one is going to stop you going there. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out...

roscoe
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:28 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:
roscoe wrote:
Matt wrote:You really are a lunatic fantasist aren't you.
Just had a great quote from Roseanne Barr:

"Intelligence looks like insanity to drooling imbeciles"
(Seriously? Roseanne Barr??!) And she was right! You do recall you have been calling us insane...? :wry
I didn't call you insane. Ignorant yes (willfully ignorant even), deluded yes, insane no.

You have a Condition called

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
So you agree we are sane. Noted for future reference.

Last point first: You're saying I have COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. Is that the same as cognitive dissonance? That is, spelled the same but with lower case letters? Or do you think using UPPER CASE LETTERS somehow makes your point more valid, more serious? Look, I can use the caps shift key too: YOU'RE a BASKET CASE! You are SO swivel-eyed you have BOTH EYES in ONE SOCKET! Not bad if I say so myself, eh? Pretty convincing in the absence of any facts or evidence. Not. :wry

Finally, willful ignorance and delusion. I guess that's only because I don't agree with your warped viewpoint but stick with my own instead. It just so happens my view corresponds with the facts, but that's purely coincidental, I assure you. But let's pursue this: QUESTION! If you were Prime Minister, roscoe, ( :rll ), what would be your solution for anyone who didn't believe what you know to be the truth? Would you let them have their fantasy? Start a national re-education campaign? Take names and numbers? Please describe your response and justify your answer fully.
Can you explain to me what it is that I know to be the truth?

If I knew the truth I wouldn't be wasting my time on a two bit forum like this.
I have no idea what you know to be the truth. You seem to have considerable trouble separating neo-Nazi cartoons and rants from verified facts. You are all fantasies built on fantasies built on clouds. Your arguments go off in all sorts of directions completely unrelated to your own topics, and certainly not anything to do with the responses from us. So if you want to do that somewhere else instead, no-one is going to stop you going there. Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out...
Your responses?

Your responses are whatever name you think you can call me.

You don't make argument.

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Report from the Bilderburg Fringe

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:19 pm

roscoe wrote:Your responses?

Your responses are whatever name you think you can call me.

You don't make argument.
Image

Umm, responses to what, exactly? Your postings of inane drivel? They need no response at all - it seems everyone but you can see what value they're not worth. As I said, this is like someone threatening to throw smoke but not actually pitching the ball. So why should I even swing the bat?

But if you feel you must stay, why don't you try harder? Here's a basic hint: Do your research before the conclusion, rather than after the conclusion. Think you can do that?


Post Reply