Thoughts on the Roscoe Phenomenon

Dubious Dick

Thoughts on the Roscoe Phenomenon

Post by Dubious Dick » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:57 pm

1. To Roscoe - You are wasting your time here. Better go elsewhere. here is a link I found by accident where I suspect you will find a more receptive audience. You are highly unlikely to make any converts to your cause here.

http://www.bilderberg.org/tonyhom.htm

This link is not recommended for anyone of a sensitive disposition! :rll

2. To everyone else. Perhaps best just not to respond to Roscoe at all? It's just a zero sum game.

Zep

Re: Thoughts on the Roscoe Phenomenon

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Nice one - I think Roscoe and this guy could really hit it off.

Since Roscoe hasn't yet produced more than his catalogue of Youtube hits featuring Alex Jones on vocals, there's been little to respond to anyway. My only concern has been that he is using this forum to Google-bomb his spam (which is probably the only reason why he got banned from other sites, frankly). But I agree - he has started to get repetitive and quite boring. Can I suggest we all put him on Ignore?

bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:59 pm

Zep wrote: Can I suggest we all put him on Ignore?
:thumb:

Zep

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:00 pm

bindeweede wrote:
Zep wrote: Can I suggest we all put him on Ignore?
:thumb:
Done.

Let's move on to something more interesting.

roscoe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Dubious Dick wrote:1. To Roscoe - You are wasting your time here. Better go elsewhere. here is a link I found by accident where I suspect you will find a more receptive audience. You are highly unlikely to make any converts to your cause here.

http://www.bilderberg.org/tonyhom.htm

This link is not recommended for anyone of a sensitive disposition! :rll

2. To everyone else. Perhaps best just not to respond to Roscoe at all? It's just a zero sum game.
I don't want an audience that agrees with me.

I want to to slam these pieces of evidence into their stupid little faces.

Because - click here and open

roscoe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Zep wrote:Nice one - I think Roscoe and this guy could really hit it off.

Since Roscoe hasn't yet produced more than his catalogue of Youtube hits featuring Alex Jones on vocals, there's been little to respond to anyway. My only concern has been that he is using this forum to Google-bomb his spam (which is probably the only reason why he got banned from other sites, frankly). But I agree - he has started to get repetitive and quite boring. Can I suggest we all put him on Ignore?
Zep doesn't like youtube clips, it cannot lie over them.

It wants to put me on ignore. :rr

Crumbled so soon have you Zep?

Another trophy for my wall. The Skeps forum aren't in any way skeptical they believe what they're told like good little sheep.

roscoe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:02 pm

roscoe wrote:
Zep wrote:Nice one - I think Roscoe and this guy could really hit it off.

Zep doesn't like youtube clips, it cannot lie over them.

Zep wants to put me on ignore. :rr

Crumbled so soon have you Zep?

Another trophy for my wall. The Skeps forum aren't in any way skeptical they believe what they're told like good little sheep.

Zep

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Oh noes! It's Tubechop, the indisputable archive of truth!

By "Ignore" I mean I'm not responding to your obvious provocations. So carry on like a juvenile pork-chop if you like. The adults will be over there when you want to grow up.

FYI, I have commented on many a Youtube clip. Also in various newspaper and blog comments by neo-Nazis and other like-minded fruit-loops (that is, when they didn't censor or erase comments they didn't like).

Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:04 pm

Dubious Dick wrote: 2. To everyone else. Perhaps best just not to respond to Roscoe at all? It's just a zero sum game.
I think it is worth responding occasionally to point out how wrong or stupid his fiction is. Just in case a third-party reading the thread thinks that we don't have an answer when we don't respond.

I can't help but reply sometimes because he is so stupid and crazy that it is funny. He seems to really think that posting links to fiction has proved something other than that he is a fool. And he really can't tell when someone has run rings around him. The comedy value alone is worth it.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

Tinkerbell

Post by Tinkerbell » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:04 pm

I found some of it quite interesting :h2 . I suppose I am fairly recent to the skeptical world but you have all been down this road before and have had enough. I don't see why he has to be so aggressive in attitude and shout y and I wish he would actually state his point of view.

Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:I found some of it quite interesting :h2 . I suppose I am fairly recent to the skeptical world but you have all been down this road before and have had enough. I don't see why he has to be so aggressive in attitude and shout y and I wish he would actually state his point of view.
Yes, I agree that these loony conspiracy theories are quite interesting. But, as you say, I've seen it all before.

I think that roscoe has been quite fun over here, a bit of a shake-up of the cozy status quo. It's good to see that when tested by a raving believer the sceptics on this site are able to swat him away easily. Even if it is only a low-quality buffoon like roscoe.

It would be helpful if he would explain his position rather than replying to good points with links to youtube videos. It's almost as if he has nothing but bluster...
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

panama

Post by panama » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:06 pm

Croydon13013 wrote:
Yes, I agree that these loony conspiracy theories are quite interesting. But, as you say, I've seen it all before.

I think that roscoe has been quite fun over here, a bit of a shake-up of the cozy status quo. It's good to see that when tested by a raving believer the sceptics on this site are able to swat him away easily. Even if it is only a low-quality buffoon like roscoe.

It would be helpful if he would explain his position rather than replying to good points with links to youtube videos. It's almost as if he has nothing but bluster...
I'm with you, Bob. It's good to have someone to practice on. He'll get bored soon enough.

roscoe

Post by roscoe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 pm

You shower of snivelling little cowards.

You removed the thread where you were getting taken apart.

I utterly despise you spineless bastards.

bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 pm

No threads have been removed. They have been moved to the appropriate area.

Zep

Post by Zep » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 pm

roscoe wrote:You shower of snivelling little cowards.
Good morning to you, too.
You removed the thread where you were getting taken apart.
You sure? Checked, have you? :wry

ETA: Bindeweede confirms all your threads are still there and open.
I utterly despise you spineless bastards.
No shit, Sherlock! ;-)