Stephen Fry gives Gay Byrne a great answer about God....

Tinkerbell

Stephen Fry gives Gay Byrne a great answer about God....

Post by Tinkerbell »

TV host asks atheist Stephen Fry question about God, you have to watch what happens next
Gay Byrne's face is priceless

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/tv-h ... next300115
Ketchup

Re: Stephen Fry gives Gay Byrne a great answer about God....

Post by Ketchup »

Bob Geldoff and others interviewed by Gay Byrne on the same programme, 'The Meaning of Life'

(To switch to full screen, click the Full screen icon in the bottom corner of the video player.

To exit out of full screen, press Esc on your keyboard or click the Full screen icon again.)

~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

TV host asks atheist Stephen Fry question about God, you have to watch what happens next
Gay Byrne's face is priceless
Good stuff, but my answer would be different.

"What would you say ... etc"

Me: Well for one thing, I'd know I was still alive and hallucinating.
Yes, that one.
Tinkerbell

Post by Tinkerbell »

Ketchup wrote:Bob Geldoff and others interviewed by Gay Byrne on the same programme, 'The Meaning of Life'

I don't want to come back as a parrot or a f**king wooden leg...
:rofl
bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede »

Gay Byrne To Receive Counselling After Interview With Stephen Fry
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2015/0 ... ephen-fry/

;-)
chaggle

Post by chaggle »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 24330.html
The Rev Ian McNie said: "Until Stephen Fry's spiritual blind eyes are opened he will say what he has said, because he has said what he has said he has only confirmed what the Bible teaches.

"I felt sorry for the man that his understanding of life is simply confined to the here and now and from his position of atheism there is no hope for the future."
I would be far more impressed with Rev McNie if he were to counter what Fry had said.
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con
Ketchup

Post by Ketchup »

If anyone is interested in seeing the full 38 mins interview with Stephen Fry, it is available to watch HERE for the next 4 days.
Dubious Dick

Post by Dubious Dick »

chaggle wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 24330.html
The Rev Ian McNie said: "Until Stephen Fry's spiritual blind eyes are opened he will say what he has said, because he has said what he has said he has only confirmed what the Bible teaches.

"I felt sorry for the man that his understanding of life is simply confined to the here and now and from his position of atheism there is no hope for the future."
I would be far more impressed with Rev McNie if he were to counter what Fry had said.
There is no counter to what Fry said, hence the useless response. It is the age old problem of theodicy, to which the only response is theosophical waffle and twaddle.

I wonder if the Rev McNie has read the bible and what it teaches. If so no doubt the fool supports slavery.
Ketchup

Post by Ketchup »

Gay Byrne's reaction to his Stephen Fry interview:

Gay Byrne speaks to Ray d'Arcy on his radio show - two days after the Stephen Fry interview on RTÉ Television, 'The Meaning of Life' - when apparently in those two days the video clip of that interview had been viewed by almost 4 million people all over the world: