It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post Reply
User avatar
Tinkerbell
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: Andalucia, Spain

It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by Tinkerbell » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Are we not doing this this year, then? Anyway, merry Christmas to all x
Image

Tony Williams
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by Tony Williams » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Seconded - I'm currently recovering from the first day of excess, which was just getting me warmed up for tomorrow.

The meeja kept saying that everyone is expected to consume a lot, and it seems only polite to meet people's expectations :beer

User avatar
Ketchup
Posts: 681
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:15 pm
Location: Around the bend
Contact:

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by Ketchup » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:20 am

Wishing y'all a happy and merry one.

Image
~ Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday ~

User avatar
chaggle
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:01 am

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by chaggle » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:20 pm

I'm worried that I missed this thread. I wonder if it didn't come up in new posts for some reason?

Anyway - obviously, happy Winter Festival to all. :D
Don't blame me - I voted remain :con

User avatar
bindeweede
Site Admin
Posts: 3422
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:45 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by bindeweede » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:08 am

chaggle wrote:I'm worried that I missed this thread. I wonder if it didn't come up in new posts for some reason?

Anyway - obviously, happy Winter Festival to all. :D
I missed it too, and posted a similar message. No idea what happened, but apologies anyway.

I'll buy the next round........

Edit. I know I'm slow, but I got there. Tink made her post in the "Junk" forum, which is only visible to those who have logged in.

Let's just hope everyone had a pleasing Christmas, and that we all have a splendiferous New Year.

OfficialFarsideMoon
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by OfficialFarsideMoon » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:26 am

Only 364 days to Christmas....

Matt
Posts: 873
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:04 am

OfficialFarsideMoon wrote:Only 364 days to Christmas....
365, It's a leap year.

DrS
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by DrS » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:34 am

and I missed this thread too! But I've seen it today, and I hope everyone had a good day - however they define it - yesterday! We have lots of leftovers, but that's the best bit of Christmas for me!!

Merry christmas, yule, solstice, navidad, weinachten, festive season, holidays ... whatever ...

and a happy new year!

:beer

User avatar
Tinkerbell
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:40 pm
Location: Andalucia, Spain

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by Tinkerbell » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:55 am

bindeweede wrote:
chaggle wrote:I'm worried that I missed this thread. I wonder if it didn't come up in new posts for some reason?

Anyway - obviously, happy Winter Festival to all. :D
I missed it too, and posted a similar message. No idea what happened, but apologies anyway.

I'll buy the next round........

Edit. I know I'm slow, but I got there. Tink made her post in the "Junk" forum, which is only visible to those who have logged in.

Let's just hope everyone had a pleasing Christmas, and that we all have a splendiferous New Year.
I was going to ask about that - that this thread is only visible when you log in. How did I manage to post in the junk.... ?:shock:

Tony Williams
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:51 pm
Location: Somewhere in England
Contact:

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by Tony Williams » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:09 pm

My bookmark for this site is the "Skeps view new posts" page, so it just lists anything new - including Tink's post.

OfficialFarsideMoon
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: It's Chriiiistmaaaas!!!!!!

Post by OfficialFarsideMoon » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Matt wrote:
OfficialFarsideMoon wrote:Only 364 days to Christmas....
365, It's a leap year.

Post Reply