The Mabus Case (2)

Zep

Re: The Mabus Case (2)

Post by Zep » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Insufficient. Markuze will break this probation just as readily as the previous ones, and for the same reason - he is utterly schizoid. I would be wanting to slap the psychiatrist up side the head. I don't think he has seen enough of Denis's behaviour to understand how bad a state he is in.

bindeweede
Site Admin

Post by bindeweede » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:55 pm

I'm more interested in the later comments than the initial one.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... sentenced/

Croydon13013

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:55 pm

Pharyngula is not a good source of info. But I enjoyed reading PZ whining that Krelnik gets help from the court while he doesn't.

Hmmm.... I wonder why... Could it be because Farley put lots of effort into making sure that Markuze was stopped and given treatment, while PZ did nothing but snipe at skeptics and atheists? Why would a Canadian court single out Dickhead Myers over anyone else when he had nothing to do with the case? He's not just obnoxious and dishonest, he's really quite stupid too.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

Zep

Post by Zep » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Boo hoo PZ. If only you had spent the time and effort collecting evidence and working with the lawful authorities like Farley did to ensure a proper anti-harassment case was made for you and your website. I suspect you are bitching and whinging solely because the Canadian judge didn't mention your name. C'mon! Markuze has had a go at everybody! What makes you so special, PZ?