The Mabus Case.

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Zep » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:00 pm

younghegelians wrote:From my favorite movie:

<Snippity>

I ABSOLVE YOU ALL! :ein
Yes, that was the film "Amadeus". And the character at the end was Antonio Salieri. And I can see why you like that scene. It's because at that point Salieri had delusions he was someone very important or perhaps he was God. He thought he heard voices, he thought that there was divine inspiration in some music that only he could appreciate. No-one else would listen to him, and he was almost uncontrollable.

Yes, I can really see why you identify with it. I'm sure it sounds familiar to you too. Because at that time Salieri too was completely insane and had to be put in a madhouse.

guest
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Actually we are talking about THE OPERA ON TOP OF THE WTC....


and as for the crazies, IT IS YOU SKEPTICS!!!

Croydon13013
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:02 pm

younghegelians wrote: we're armed with the most powerful weapon in the universe - MUSIC
But Depeche Mode music is atheist music.

So that is ours. We win again.

And you'll be in prison soon for all the lies and hate you've been spewing, Dumb Dennis.

We win. End of debate.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

guest
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Croydon13013 wrote:
We win. End of debate.

Only in your deluded little dreams....

Croydon13013
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:05 pm

younghegelians wrote: Only in your deluded little dreams....
:D We've told you about irony before. When you are at odds with the rest of the world then it's not likely to be the rest of the world that is deluded is it?

I'm on the side of truth, justice and reality. The winning side. You are a hate filled liar who spews stupidity out onto the internet. You are losing, you will be in prison soon because that is where a scumbag like you belongs.

Oh, and my dreams are BIG dreams, not little dreams. You never, ever, get anything right.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Zep » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:06 pm

younghegelians wrote:Actually we are talking about THE OPERA ON TOP OF THE WTC....
That is indeed so! They played "Phantom of the Opera" at the WTC.
http://www.theconcourse.com.au/event/wtc-phantom-opera
and as for the crazies, IT IS YOU SKEPTICS!!!
All the world is mad save me and thee. And even thee is a little odd!

No, Dennis, we are simply different from you. Actually, everyone else is different from you. You are entirely in a world of your own.

Now, have you made that complaint about us yet? Would you like me to call them for you? I have their phone number...

guest
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Markuze is *ONLY* responding to a CHALLENGE initiated by you scumbag atheists and skeptics...

OH WELL!

Croydon13013
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:08 pm

younghegelians wrote:Markuze is *ONLY* responding to a CHALLENGE initiated by you scumbag atheists and skeptics...
Lying again Dennis. You'll burn in hell for that. :twisted:
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

Croydon13013
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Matt wrote:I refuse to engage in a battle of ideas with an unarmed opponent.
You are the bigger person.

But if we only took on equal fights then we'd never have any at all. I admit that Markuze is a particularly pathetic example of a woo believer but our last nutter, roscoe, wasn't much smarter.

And if they come here to our forum then they are fair game.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Zep » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:10 pm

younghegelians wrote:Markuze is *ONLY* responding to a CHALLENGE initiated by you scumbag atheists and skeptics...
You do know that the more you try to pretend you are not Dennis Markuze, the more ridiculous you sound. And since you started from well behind the starting line in the first place, you may want to consider that at the rate you are going backwards, the faster you are going towards being committed as mentally incompetent and not just as a psychotic. Just a thought, Dennis.

I take it you mean the JREF Challenge, which you bleat on about constantly saying you had (a) made an official attempt, and (b) had somehow "won", and then you produce tonnes of your own "evidence" that completely contradicts absolutely everything you are claiming.

When are you going to learn? You have NEVER made any official attempt at the JREF Challenge. And neither you nor anyone else has ever "won" it, nor even made it past the first step of 1:1000 odds of anything paranormal. If anyone ever had, it would be world headlines. So far, though, not a single thing.

Want to complain about that? Officially? Then you know who to talk to. I've given you their contact details. Sue away.

guest
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/v/wHs0vM3gRTA


you can thank RANDI

now for some SYMBOLIC TWO-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS!

on the TIMELINE

0 min 33 sec - Randi in the RED SHIRT - signifying the *bl..dy deed* that is about to happen

1min 18 sec - Banachek talks about respect for the claimant and then they mock "these kind" of people in the final part

3 min 20 sec - the test of the power bracelet that increases a person's energy and balance. Notice our challenge is all about POWER & BALANCE, proving the existence of a HIGHER POWER

5 min 15 sec TEST BEGINS. Skeptics one by one stand in CRUCIFIXION POSE

1 hr 10 min 21 sec Test is ended in failure

1 hr 10 min 30 sec request is made to make change in the PROTOCOL

1 hr 10 min 51 sec Applause is made by all those who wanted him to fail from the very beginning

1 hr 25 min 39 sec Now they talk about the Nightline clip that was filmed in Manhattan, also the scene of the 9/11 event

1hr 28 min 42 sec - They talk about make-shift tests. They think that because no one can win the prize that psychic phenomena does not exist

1 hr 29 min 45 sec Banachek says "the majority of *these* people.'" A contemptuous reference that occurs repeatedly

1 hr 31 min 53 sec The reference to envelopes. Remember the 911 in Angel's envelope!

1 hr 37 min 11 sec Swiss says he is not worried about a paranormal event happening. Little does he know what is actually taking place

1 hr 39 min 50 sec The mocking of SPIRITS!

1 hr 40 min 27 sec Reference made to the TERROR of witnessing a supernatural event, i.e, the blood leaving the face

1 hr 41 min 15 sec Reference to "these people"

1 hr 41 min 40 sec Belief in the supernatural is claimed to be a psychological defence mechanism to cope with reality. Swiss talks about how desperate the psychics become when debunked. Little does he know what is happening to the skeptics!

1 hr 42 min 11 sec WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS!



WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS?

User avatar
Zep
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Zep » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:13 pm

younghegelians wrote:you can thank RANDI
For what? You provided the YouTube link, not Randi.
now for some SYMBOLIC TWO-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS!
Those words don't read like what you think they mean. What you have actually said there is "now for some INSANE NONSENSE".
on the TIMELINE

0 min 33 sec - Randi in the RED SHIRT - signifying the *bl..dy deed* that is about to happen

<snippety-snip of the same old Markuze twaddle>

1 hr 41 min 40 sec Belief in the supernatural is claimed to be a psychological defence mechanism to cope with reality. Swiss talks about how desperate the psychics become when debunked. Little does he know what is happening to the skeptics!

1 hr 42 min 11 sec WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS!
Perhaps you should flush your browser cache more often. Absolutely nothing about any prophecy is happening in that video at that point. Nothing about anything succeeding either. It is instead in the middle of a discussion about cargo cults and the conversation bears no relationship whatsoever to any prophecy succeeding.

And we didn't see any evidence that you were involved in any way with the preceding challenge. Nor anyone who knew you. In fact the applicant was a Muslim working over the phone from Bangla Desh, I think. And I seem to recall you had it in for Muslims... Which says once again you are completely out of touch what the JREF Challenge entails.

So either you have given us the wrong video, or you are entirely imagining this whole "we won" thing in your own head. Because it's not on the video at all in any way. In fact it's not on any video anywhere, because no-one has ever succeeded in jumping even the first hurdle.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS?
NOBODY KNOWS! BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED ON THE JREF CHALLENGE! (See? I can write in big letters too! :) )

So once again, Dennis, when's this formal complaint from you going to be made? You have made all sorts of accusations about skeptics, how we muzzle you are don't let you speak, etc. You made BIG threats about complaining, but you have yet to follow through. I've even given you the correct channel to make a complaint. And yet you won't use it. It makes me think you are actually too scared to complain. Which means your original accusations against skeptics are a lot of hot air and screeching - all wind, no substance. One could even say you don't have the courage of your convictions.

You can add to this the continued demonstration by yourself alone that your own "evidence" continues to show completely the opposite of what you say it shows. This means there's absolutely nothing from you for skeptics to debunk. Have you ever seen the film "A Beautiful Mind" about John Nash? If you have, you will see in it how he imagined all sorts of amazing conspiracies and special events and things, when in reality it was all in his own imagination. Well, it would seem that's what's happening to you. And if it is, perhaps you should talk to someone to get some help. Very soon. About right now would be best.

Croydon13013
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Zep wrote:For what? You provided the YouTube link, not Randi.
It's as if Dennis thinks that we're all one little gang following The Amazing Randi and hanging on Randi's every word. So when he sends death threats to a teenage girl with a science blog, he doesn't even realise that she had probably never heard of Randi until she got the weird David Mabus messages about him.

In reality we are millions of people all over the planet with a million different agendas and ideas. In fact loony Markuze has done more to get us together, speaking with one voice and acting in a coordinated way, than Randi or any other skeptic has ever done. I wonder how many thousands of people have only been directed to the JREF website by getting insane hate from Markuze? Randi should probably thank him for the help.

It's the same as the way many mainstream Christians get angry with the Creationists. The Creationists say that evolution is an Atheist "belief" and you must either be a Christian or an evilutionist. Most believing Christians can see that evolution is a fact, which pushes some of them away from Christianity. The Creationist Cretinists are actually turning people against Christianity. Dennis Markuze also pushes people away from woo and towards skepticism. Nobody would like to think that they were on the same side as a hate-filled liar like Dennis.

And it is funny the way he posts random video clips and thinks that he has shown us something. But he can't even explain what it is. I enjoy laughing at him.
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

guest
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by guest » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:15 pm

you asked for proof of the BEYOND and you would pay $1,000,000


well here it is...


Image


doesn't mean you like it


BACKGROUND: WTC and Musicians

FOREGROUND: NOSTRADAMUS :ein

Croydon13013
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Re: The Mabus Case.

Post by Croydon13013 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:16 pm

younghegelians wrote:you asked for proof of the BEYOND and you would pay $1,000,000
NO WE DIDN'T. We're not James Randi. This isn't the JREF forum. We didn't say anything to you or invite you to do anything. You came here and spewed your hate and lies and threats entirely uninvited.

When are you going back to jail? Soon isn't it?
thIS sIGnaTure iS an

Locked